iTech Software (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is concerned with protecting the privacy of any personal information that you may choose to provide to us (“Personal Information”). Company will attempt to ensure that the use of your Personal Information is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). Accordingly, Company issues this policy to inform you of our use of your Personal Information.
Company is committed to providing a safe, responsible, and secure environment.
- This website, www.i-tech.software is operated by I-Tech Software s. r. o., with its corporate office located at Address: Karpatské námestie 10A, Bratislava - mestská časť Rača, Slovak Republic, ZIP code: 831 06; Reg. no.: 54454069.
- “You” means the user who is using the Company's services.
- “Personal Data” means information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
- “You” means the user who is using the Company's services.
- “Visitor” means an individual other than a user, who uses the public area, but has no access to the restricted areas of the Site or Service.
This policy is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data shall take place in a lawful, fair and transparent way;
- The collecting of personal data shall only be performed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- The collecting of personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed;
- The personal data shall be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date;
- Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
- All personal data shall be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures appropriate security;
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
- Data subjects shall have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing as well as the right of data portability.
3. The information we collectnciple
- As part of providing you with the Services, we collect your Personal Information on registering an account. “Personal Information" means any information from which you can be personally identified.
(a) we may collect, store and use information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Website and your visits to and use of the Website (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that you use;
(b) you may be given opportunities to provide us with other information from time to time;
(c) if you choose to subscribe to our service, and when you contact us by email or telephone or through any contact form provided on the Website, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following information:
(i) your name;
(ii) your address;
(iii) your email address; and/or
(iv) your phone number;
(v) details of the entity which referred you to our website;
(vi) any further KYC documents that are required by our legal and compliance department as part of providing you with our services.
- Not all the personal information we hold about you will come always directly from you. We may also collect information from third parties such as our financial control providers and other commercial and professional analytics and insights for businesses, service providers and publicly available websites (i.e social media platforms), to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, offer Services we think may be of interest, to help us maintain data accuracy and provide and enhance the Services.
4. How we will use your Personal Information
- We will process your Personal Information in accordance with the GDPR and to provide you with the Services. We will process your Personal Information to enable us to provide you with our services and to comply with regulatory requirements.
(a) to provide our services to you on the platform;
(b) to assist third party companies with providing their services to you;
(c) to manage and administer the platform;
(d) to enable you to use the platform;
(e) to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted promotional communications;
(f) to notify you of changes we have made or plan to make to the Website and / or platform;
(g) to send you emails as necessary;
(h) to request feedback from you on any transaction effected by you or your clients through our platform;
(i) to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you and our service providers;
(j) to provide third parties with statistical anonymized information about our users
(k) to analyze and improve the services offered on the Website.
- If at any time you wish us to stop processing your Personal Information for the above purposes, then you must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. You may contact us by sending an email to: [email protected]
- To ensure a good quality of service we may monitor any communication you have with us whether in writing or by electronic mail (“recordings”) or any inbound and outbound calls done by any member of the Company. Any recordings remain the property of the Company and will be used only for the purposes listed above.
- 4. In the event that the purposes for processing change, then we will notify you as soon as practicable and seek any additional consent that may be required.
5. Disclosing your Personal Information
- Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without your prior explicit consent. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will only disclose such of your personal information to our third party companies as is required for us or them to perform our or their services to you.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that any companies to whom we disclose your confidential information is compliant with the GDPR (or an equivalent standard) in regards to its use and storage of your personal information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data and transaction data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If substantially all of the assets of the Company are acquired by a third party, personal data and transaction data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We will disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data and transaction data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If at any time you wish us to stop processing your Personal Information for the above purposes, then you must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your Account will be closed. You may contact us at [email protected].
6. Data Subject Rights
- We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. Your principal rights under the GDPR are as follows:
a. the right for information;
b. The right to request that the personal data we are holding about you be updated/corrected;
c. The right to request erasure of the personal data we hold about you;
d. the right to be forgotten;
e. The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data;
f.The right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests;
g. The right to request that your personal data shall be transferred to you or another provider ;
h. the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
i. The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where we are relying on your consent).
- If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Company will respond to these requests within a month, with a possibility to extend this period for particularly complex requests in accordance with Applicable Law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
- You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some or all of the features and functionality of the Service.
- At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- In accordance with Applicable Law, we reserve the right to withhold personal data if disclosing it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. Moreover, we reserve the right to charge a fee for complying with such requests if they are deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive. Company may charge a reasonable administrative-cost fee if further copies are requested.
7. Contacting us
- 1. For full details about the Company group members and where they operate please contact us at:
Email address: [email protected]
- Cookies are text files stored, either on a temporary or persistent basis on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking and maintaining specific information about the use and users of the Website.
- Cookie files may also be placed on your computer by Google Analytics for the purposes as set out in this paragraph.
- The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for files with “cookie” in it and deleting them. In addition, if you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, you can edit your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if you block cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
- In order to improve our Website and the services we offer you, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorized third parties cookies, and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This nonpersonally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behavior, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Website.
- In order to understand how people use our website and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed web pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words you use while being on and using the Website.
- You further agree to use the Website and our services only for lawful purposes.
9. Minors and Children’s Privacy
- Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18 therefore we may require you to verify your age when you register for an account with us. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that Personal Data has been collected on the Service from persons under 18 years of age, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an Account on the Service, then you may alert us at [email protected] and request that we delete your child’s Personal Data from our systems.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Company has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact [email protected].
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
11. Privacy Settings
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain Personal Data, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
Data Retention and International Transfers
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
12. Data Protection Officer
Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. Company's DPO can be reached at: [email protected].